Job Boards Template
CNC Machine Operator- 1st Shift
Lexington, KY 40517 US
Join this fantastic team! Locally owned & nationally known Sign Company is adding to its staff. Employees love their schedules and the company culture created through respect and teamwork.Health Insurance Offered along with other excellent benefits! Apply today to be considered.
Schedule will be:
- Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
- Pay starts @ $18/hr!
- Read drawings, blueprints, and BOM's to determine dimensions, tolerances, and check parts against prints to determine quality
- Responsible for making appropriate adjustments based on quality/appearance of parts
- Conduct tooling setup, calibration, and offsetting to achieve required performance and quality
- Identify opportunities to streamline cut routines and communicate these opportunities to CNC routing programmer
- Performs operator preventative maintenance
- Adjust cut depths to optimize tool life and cut quality
- Previous experience operating CNC Machinery
- Ability to use basic hand tools such as grinders, drills, clamps, saws, etc.
Job Benefits after rollover:
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Minimum (5) days PTO in first year. Increases with tenure.
- (6) company-paid holidays
TEXT or CALL 859-399-1121 TO LEARN MORE!!
In-person- Visit our office at 2350 Sterlington Rd. Lexington KY 40517
Apply online 24/7 at: https://precisionstaffing.securedportals.com/apply/